Wednesday 30 July 2014

There's no business, like show business

The pre-production of "Doris" is well under way and I am running around like a headless chicken to get all things done. I know I'm not the only one, set designer, make up artist, costume designer, they are all doing the same song and dance to get everything ready. Showbiz is fun, tiring, but fun, really fun. I even managed to sleep last night, which at this stage is like winning the lottery (I've had some -- many -- sleepless nights in the past few weeks), a good night's sleep should give me the energy boost I need to get through the next few days.

On a different note, we are also pleased to announce that the song "Spend a Little Time" by the very talented Alexander Price, will feature in "Doris." Yoohoo!


No comments:

Post a Comment