Thursday 26 July 2012

Working

It's been a while since my last post. The latest news is that Fallen has now been submitted to a number of festivals, the London Film Festival is the one with the closest date being on in October. I haven't heard back from the festival office yet, but I hope it will be accepted. One has to have high hopes.
Nic Wassell, who cut the film, is also cutting a trailer for Fallen so I will post that in the next few days.

Meantime I've had a go at some cover art for It So Happens and came up with these images. I'm not sure which (if any) will be used for the DVD and poster yet, but I also have the wonderful Fabrizio "Spino" Spinelli, who designed Uncharted FIlm's logo, doing some artwork. Here are the samples of what I achieved with photoshop... 




No comments:

Post a Comment