Thursday 4 August 2011

The day after... and editing

After our late night (or early morning) wrap, most people returned to their lives and work. Many were up no more than an hour or two after returning home. DoP Stu Nicholas White and his 1stAC Silvio Bersani had an 8am shoot lined up, so I'd be surprised if they slept more than 1hr. But many other crew members had work to do early on monday, so I'd like to thank them for soldiering on and not rushing the last takes.
I have given the video and sound files to Nic Wassell (our editor) and will work with him to choose takes and set him up on editing. There is still a lot of post-production work to do and although I am eager to see the finished cut, I don't want to rush anything, so everything from sound edit, music, sfx, will have to be just right.
Onwards and upward!

No comments:

Post a Comment