Friday 13 May 2011

Locations, locations.

A location manager friend has given me a good piece of advice on choosing locations for the shoot, that is to find them all in the same area. Now, we need an interior in a pub, and interior in a shabby bed-sit, and exterior in a street at night and one in a park during the day. So now I have the arduous task to find all four in the same area. He suggested East London and sent me some pictures. There are a couple that really caught my eye, so I should go and experience the space for myself, see if it's viable with cameras and for the shot I need. I live in South East London and I'm thinking that besides East London, Lewisham is also film-friendly and offers a variety of interesting locations.

So location scouting will be my next job. I need days off to do this, and they are hard to come by as I am (as always) doing five things at a time. A holiday maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment